Common GI Conditions
Upper Digestive Health
Lower Digetstive Health
- Colon Polyps
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn's Disease
The following links have helpful information on most GI disorders.
- American Gastroenterological Association
American Gastroenterological Association homepage.
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America
Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of American homepage. The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America site also has a physician-oriented section at www.ccfa.org/physician/.
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Links to information about meetings, policy, news, endoscopic products, patient information, and how to find an endoscopist.
- American College of Gastroenterology
American College of Gastroenterology Patient Education page.
- American Liver Foundation
The American Liver Foundation is a national voluntary health organization dedicated to preventing, treating, and curing hepatitis and other liver and gallbladder diseases through research and education.
- How to Read Your Pathology Reports